Prepare to Work, Not Audition
A Seminar by Ted Bruentti
Saturday April 30th 11am - 2pm
1800 Wilcox Ave
Ted is back from working with some of the best in the business in A BRONX TALE! (Jerry Zaks, Robert De Niro, Chazz Palminteri, Alan Menken, Serfio Trujilo, Tommy Mattola, Dodger Productions, etc…)
In the spirit of Uta Hagen, one of Ted’s mentors, this is NOT a money-generating event. IT IS FREE.
You will be presented with, in a practical, accessible, simple and clear way invaluable information informed from 30 years of “hands on” experience from an acting, casting, directing, producing, coaching AND teaching point of view.
- LEARN MOST EFFECTIVE APPROACHES/MIND SET TO WORK
- HOW TO PREPARE: Step by Step from the call for the appointment, to the tapings and initial audition, to callbacks, and to performance.
- HOW & WHAT TO FOCUS ON: Working Quickly & Efficiently
- BREAKING DOWN THE SCRIPT: What are the best questions to ask? What is most effective use of time and energy?
- Covers FILM, TELEVISION, STAGE, and NEW MEDIA
- QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION to follow Power Point
Appropriate for actors of ALL LEVELS! From beginner to pro, every actor will take away valuable lessons to move your work to the next level.
Actors from the audience will be given sides & apply the principles & tools that have been presented in the Power Point. The beginning of the Master Class is extremely important.
Please make arrangements to plan your day and be on time. (Allow time to park, sign in, and get settled.) Plenty of Free Parking!
Bring something to write with and on to take notes.
This Seminar is presented at the major film schools, acting schools, institutions, and organizations throughout the United States & Australia.
PREPARE TO WORK NOT AUDITION is constantly evolving and updated, and has undergone significant revisions as of Summer of 2015. The volume of information is enormous. You are strongly urged to return, even if you’ve attended past Seminars.